We offer fast and quick shipping methods. Your order maybe shipped by one or more of the following shipping companies. USPS, Fedex or UPS.
- Domestic orders typically shipped within 24 to 48 hours.
- Shipping days include Monday thru Friday. Weekends and holidays excluded.
- Once order has been shipped, we will provide a tracking number so you can track the progress of your shipment. Tracking numbers will be emailed to the email provided during check out.
- All orders will be ship standard ground shipping. This may include and not limited to one of the following shipping carriers: UPS, FedEx, USPS. Transit times may vary depending on where your order is being shipped to. Typical transit time is 3 to 5 days.
- Your order may shipped from different warehouse locations. This means that you may receive 2 or more different shipments for one order.
- Shipments to PO-BOX address – may see a delay in shipment. If your ship to address is to a PO BOX this will add several days. The reason for this is our 3rd party warehouse does not offer shipments to PO BOX addresses. These will need to be shipped to our location here in Oklahoma City for us to process. (have additional questions please email us direct email@example.com)
CANADA – We offer standard ground shipping to Canada. We only use USPS Priority Mail shipping services. WE do not offer FedEx or UPS shipping services at this time.
OTHER INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS – We offer USPS Postal shipping to many international countries. You can see if your country is listed in the check out process. If your country is listed then we can ship your order to you via USPS postal mail. At this time we do not ship Complete Bikes to international address.
- International order process times – Frame, forks and any other product will take additional process times 3-4 days. These products will need to be shipped form our 3rd party warehouse to our Oklahoma City location. Then we will process your order to be shipped directly to the International shipping address provided during check out. All soft good orders will be processed within 24 to 48 hours.
- International orders are subject to Customs, Duties, Taxes, Import, and possible Brokerage Fees. Any applicable fees are the customer’s responsibility and will need to be paid upon delivery. Hoffman Bikes is not responsible for any of these fees collected. Any questions regarding these fees will need to be addressed by the Customs Agency in your country. If you should refusal or failure to pay any Import fees the customer is waiving there right to return, credit and or any monetary refund of the original products purchased. Any additional return fees due to refusal or non-payment of these fees will result in an additional charge to the customer for return of the products. If you are not sure about the fees, call or email your local Customs Agency before placing an order. You will be responsible for the fees. These additional Fees are controlled by your your Counties Customs Agency and we have no control over these charges.
- International shipments are ship via USPS (United States Postal Service) First Class or Priority Mail. Transit times vary from shipment destination, but are typically 6-10 days. There are cases it may take longer depending on Customs Agency entry process.
- Prices – All prices shown are marked as US Dollar (USD). All exchange rate fees are customers responsibility.
- We offer a 30 Day return from purchase date.
- Please email us prior to shipping product back. Please insure you include all contact information when returning products
- refunds may be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- no returns on frames, forks, or any components that have been installed
- no returns on clothing items that have been washed
- the customer is responsible for all shipping costs on returns.